December 03, 2012

Finishing Up

To wrap up my last posting, I apparently had to find a new hobby ... resizing pictures from the blog to decrease my Picasa account size.  Thanks to a wonderful tutorial from Joy's Jots, I was able to "find space" and get back to what I love ... chatting with y'all.  Heavy sigh, I think I know what I'll be doing for the next few weeks - wash, rinse, repeat - of all of my pics to right size them.

And now without any more delay, here's my snap :).  Celebrating my new international gig meant a toast with Locations wine, a new label from a fave wine producer Orin Swift.   


For each "big" event; we try to save any little momento of the festive occassion.  For us, it's typically wine corks :).  And, I've kept a little silver oyster tray full of them in my butler's pantry.  It makes me smile each and every time I walk past.

Even though it's Monday am, cheers, y'all!