April 29, 2012

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Oh lawzie, ya'll.... it's been a heck of a last week or two!  I can't believe I've not had a split second to catch up on all the fun times going on around these parts.  It's been a whirl wind the past few weeks.  From baby showers for dear sweet A (that lasted all day and into the wee hours of the night) to Swim Lessons with Baby B, my hours at home have been full of fun.  Not to mention all the planes, trains and automobiles that have comprised the various trips of the past few weeks! 

While on Pinterest tonight in search of some cute inspirations for Baby B's FIRST birthday (hard to believe that is just around the corner), I saw these awesome pics of my latest travels.

I've been here ... twice (Dallas, TX)


Here once but twice since the beginning of March (San Francisco, CA)....


Here ... I've lost count maybe once or twice (Chicago, IL)...


And am presently packing up for the long flight ahead for a lovely week here (Salzburg, Austria)...


Yep, it's been a wild ride the past few weeks.  I'm flying (literally) wide open and loving every minute of my time with my family and work.  Here's hoping I feel so positive in a few short hours as my 9+ hour flight takes off!