In addition to her many talents, bestie S has proven that a good chicken dip can get even better. While I've had that delish and addicting dip many of us know as buffalo chicken dip more times than I care to admit, I will confess that good can get better .... and that's what bestie S's recipe has done for this dip!
On our ski trip, she made this divine dip for our indoor super tailgate festivity for the Super Bowl.
Here's her top secret, better-than-good, OMG yum buffalo chicken dip recipe. Try it and you'll be hooked like all of us!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3-4 chicken breast
- Frank's hot sauce, couple of dashes
- 1 pkg ranch powder
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese
- white sharp cheddar cheese
1. Boil and shred chicken breasts. If you have a bay leaf handy, she swears this makes a difference - boil with it!
2. Mix with Frank’s hot sauce to your hotness tolerence.
3. Mix ranch powder with cream cheese and layer on the bottom of Pyrex dish
4. Add sauced chicken on top of mixture then top with shredded white sharp cheddar cheese
5. Bake on 350 for 30 minutes and serve with Frito scoops