March 23, 2012

Band Wagon

Well, just go ahead and put me on the band wagon.  Wait, no ... I'm actually leading the charge.  I am head over heals obsessed with the Hunger Games trilogy!  I heard all about it from friends but just caved this week to read the first book.  Boy oh boy, I sure am glad I did.  It's a real page turner (or ereader flipper!). 

I am pretty sure that is the fastest I've ever read a single book and I just couldn't stop thinking about what our heroine Katniss was going to do next.  Absolutely, LOVE this book.

If you haven't read it yet, do yourself a favor and pick it up before you go see the movie!  You won't be able to put it down!  Take it from someone who prides herself on minimum fiction reading - this will not dissappoint.  It is worth every ounce of hype it has received!