January 16, 2012

Favorite Things

I think every gift and whimsy item received this Christmas season has ample reason to be named my very favorite; there wasn't a single gift among them that would be considered for the Goodwill or white elephant pile.  This little bracelet was a gift from Dear Hubs and was picked out by moi.  I'm just a sucker for the adorable and humorous stylings of designer Jessica Kagan Cushman and just think she's outright great.  I'm guessing the fine folks at Bergdorfs and Henri Bendel agree because they sport her line in their shops. 

Anywho, when I saw this bracelet I just knew it had to be mine.  What does every southern diva need besides a charm bracelet sporting Gone With the Wind great quote from Rhett himself "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." 

It's a total hoot and I just love it!  (I have the gold one and am sporting it every chance I get!)