January 24, 2012

The Shipping Manager

Every now and again, I need a little help in the warehouse.  Typically, Baby B is happy to oblige!  Now that he's gotten so big, he's become an active participant in the shipping processes for Charmed Life Kids.  Yes, business is still going strong. 

This picture just makes me grin.  My little sweetness just makes me giggle.



Remember back last spring, I announced a little side adventure I was pursuing to design and manufacture a sweet line of children's apparel. Well, things have gone well and I've learned so much already. Sure, some nights I'm EXHAUSTED when I get home from the day job, make dinner, spend some fun quality time with Baby B and realize the only thing between me and my bed is prepping the day's shipments. But, in most cases; I get giddy about each and every order and love to prep each package in hopes that the new owner will love the items as much as I do!

Props to Dear Hubs who held things together on the homefront AND business front last week during my week long trip to Dallas last week.  He was such a good sport.  Each day I'd send him an email outlining his marching orders, and each night he diligently and delicately wrapping each sweet piece to make sure they shipped promptly.  Now ladies, that's a good man!  (And yes, it's possible that's where Baby B first learned how tasty the roll of tape can be!)


Curious what the top sellers are these days?  The cupcake bishop dress in pink gingham is still tops, but hot on it's heals is the adorable boy's whale jon jon.  Props to the boy mama's out there for dressing their little men so darn cute too!




If you need an outfit for your little darling, shoot us a note at charmedlifekids@gmail.com..  Happy to help outfit your little doll with something precious for spring!

xoxo ~charmed, b