July 27, 2011

Little Luxuries

It's been more than three months since my last trip to southern California.  To say I'm having withdrawl is an understatement.  And, to make matters more desperate ... this week my work counterparts are all ascending upon Huntington Beach for a conference.  I'm sure they are all basking in the glorious weather and enjoying the sunny skies sans humidity like I have the pleasure of enduring here in the south.  While I wouldn't trade maternity leave and my time with Baby B for any conference in  SoCali, I sure wouldn't mind making it back out there real soon! 

One of the hotels I frequent in Orange County offers the La Source line of bath and spa products for guests.  From my very first visit, I fell in love with that clean, beachy scent.  Upon further investigation, I realized that this line was from Crabtree and Evelyn and absolutely attainable for my home use, glorious!  The La Source products have a wonderfully relaxing scent of almond oil, oat kernal and sea algea.  The delicate scent layers nicely for everyday.   

Frequently on special sale online, I recently stocked up (thanks Dear Hubs) on the shampoo, body wash and lotion.  Until I can make my next visit back to my favorite place on earth ... the smell of the ocean air in a bottled bath product will just have to do!