The Dish (what you need):
thin sheets of foam with adhesive back in brown or black (available at craft store)
scissors or exacto knife
Craft in a Flash (what you do):
1. Enlarge and print the moustache template. You can either use the picture below, google "handlebar moustache" to find your own or follow this link.
2. Cut out template and trace onto foam. Cut out foam 'staches.
3. Take two foam 'staches and face sticky sides together.
4. Insert a craft stick between them and remove the backing from foam.
5. Secure with additional glue if desired.
Get creative - wouldn't an old timey pipe be funny? What about different moustaches .... oh, the endless possibilities!
This post is partying over at I Heart Naptime