December 05, 2011

Getting Older Every Day

One thing is certain, Baby B is growing like a little weed!  He's just shy of 5 months now and I swear it seems like just last week we had these 3 month pictures taken.  I can't believe I didn't share them prior ...guess we have been just too busy living up every moment that I almost forgot to take a breath!

I was lucky enough to come across a fab photographer named Sara Esther thanks to a smashing groupon deal.  Sara and her team were sweet enough to let me use my deal for Baby B's 3 month pics.  We conviened at a lovely park in the Ansley area in town and snapped a few sweet shots of our family of three!  The team did a great job capturing some sweet shots and was so patient in dealing with the tempermental 3 month old "talent". 

We will definitely be calling Sara again!