December 22, 2011

My, My ...

Where does the time go?  I seriously feel like I say that on an hourly, daily and weekly basis these days!  We have been living large with parties for birthdays and holidays, crafting, decorating and enjoying every minute of the most wonderful (all be it stressful) time of the year.  As I promise to catch up on some fun little posts over the next (hopefully calmer) few days, I wanted to go ahead and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and lots of love and well wishes for a prosporous New Year. 

Here's a look at this year's family Christmas card.  Each year, I try my darnedest to come up with a sweet card that captures our cute diva dogs.  Well, this year it feels like it's time to expand the photo sessions to include the most darling baby on the planet, Baby B.  I just swoon over some of the creative things my talented besties and friends come up with when it comes to graphic design, but I must say I'm pretty pleased with how these cuties turned out, too!