October 01, 2012

October in the Air

If fall is in the air, that means that these new riding boots I'm sporting today and all these darn precious pumpkins all over my house are completely and totally appropriate!  I am notorious for rushing my seasons, but for once, I squeezed every ounce of summer that we could out of September, and now I'm anxiously waiting the arrival of fall!  Just in time since today rings in the start of October, which is always a fun and festive month around these parts! 

Here and there, I've been a little pumpkin fairy over the past week; sprinkling fall decor throughout the house.  There's not a nook or a craney that appears to have escaped!  Here's a few shots of fall from around the house.

From the porches, both front and back ....



To the dough bowls, indoor and out ....


 
And a smattering of pumpkins sprinked around in orange and white ...






 Along with a few floral touches to round out the season ....
 



I think I saved just enough space to add in my Halloween spookies later this week! 

It's fall y'all and I am thrilled!

xoxo

come find me over at:  The Polohouse