September 26, 2012

My new obsession: Queen of Heart Antiques

Years ago, bestie M from over at One Little Bird inquired if I had ever been to Queen of Heart Antique Mall.  Sadly, it's right by my house and I have never, ever, ever stopped in.  I'm so ashamed. In my head, I had envisioned a moth ball scented, dusty old antique mall full of things I have no need for; you know ... Precious Moment figurines, old plates and albums and furniture (while nice) I don't have a place for.  Boy was I wrong!  The name is actually Queen of Hearts Antiques and Interiors.  Ah ha!  That made all the difference and is a suitable title for this store. 

Recently, on a quest for Annie Sloan chalk paint, I finally made my long overdue treck to the store.  I could just kick myself for waiting so long!  Not only did I score some AS chalk paint, but I left with a few other little doo dads too. 

There's tons of finds, old and new, that will just charm you!  Here's a few of my fave finds that I snapped pics of (while shopping with an arm load of cutie paper goods!)

This booth was chock full of adorable, rustic painted frames. And, check out these stacked wreathes - they are just darling!




 
How cute is this little pumpkin made from a piece of raw wood? Makes me more than ready to finish all of my home decor swap outs for fall!


I am just smitten with this display.  The bell cloche is full of rustic, decorative orbs.  I may need to try this!  There was no shortage of decorative vignettes to inspire!



















Needless to say, this spot will be on my frequent rotation to make sure I don't miss a thing!

xoxo