Friend K kept telling me how easy the recipe was to make and she was indeed right! It looks and tastes like a culinary masterpiece, but it's easy as pie to whip together. This makes it the perfect easy weeknight meal to throw together with some cheesy grits and crusty bread; or impress some guests with a weekend meal that puts together in a flash!
And without further delay, here's the super secret, super fab, super easy recipe for K's BBQ Shrimp. Ya'll enjoy!
- 4 lbs. unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- 2 lemons cut into wedges
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp old bay seasoning
1. Place shrimp in a baking dish. top with lemon wedges.
2. Stir together butter and next 4 ingredients. Pour over shrimp.
3. Bake at 400 for 35 - 40 minutes.
Serve with french bread and grits!