- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped ground almonds
- 4 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for rolling
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Cream butter in a bowl, gradually add confectioners' sugar and salt. Beat until light and fluffy. Add almonds and vanilla. Blend in flour gradually and mix well.
3. Shape into balls (or crescents) using about 1 tablespoon for each cookie. Place on ungreased cookie sheets, and bake for 15-20 minutes (look for crack in top of one of the cookies). Do not brown. Cool slightly, and then roll in the extra confectioners' sugar.
|Cookies in the favor boxes|
|Tied with bright pink ribbon and ready to go!|
|Topped off with perfect monogram stickers from bestie M|