May 18, 2011

Preppy Paper

I love stationary and cute little personalized affairs.
I love love polka dots.
I love love love monogrammed goodies.

And I am ever so excited to have found a local gal who seems to be heaven sent.  Preppy Paper Girl, from Vinings, GA is my latest etsy love.  I'm an etsy addict, that's been true since bestie M introed me to this wonderful portal of vintage and handmade goods.  She just could not believe I wasn't an etsy-aholic and has since created a monster!

I came across PPG and commissioned her to create some adorable goodies for the hostesses of the couples shower.  She did such a great job and the trays turned out perfectly!  I've since passed her etsy shop along and she has done adorable notepads for my dear friend T.



The adorable trays for hostess gifts

Precious personalized notepads


Check her out, ya'll!

~charmed b