May 20, 2011

Simple Silhouttes Part Deux

A few crafts back, I tried my hand at creating a simple framed silhoutte.  It turned out absolutely fab and I just love it! 



I've decided to pull back out my exacto knife to try my hand at his and hers silhouttes in the classic black on white version for my master bath.  In the master, Dear Hubs and I have separate vanities (for our sanity) and this was just the low cost art I needed for two short choppy walls next to them.

Following the steps I explained on the previous post, I copied our pics and readied them for the framing.  This time, I used classic black card stock for the silhoutte on ivory background.  I bought a low cost oval mat and inserted this in frames I already had to create this cute little masterpiece.


A small porthole mirron and the silhoutte nicely fill out the wall


HERS


HIS