March 16, 2011

Coastal Find

Fresh off a trip to California, I have to rave about one of my fave shops in Laguna Beach.  Located in the downtown village area of Laguna, Tuvalu Home Furnishings & Accessories is a must shop each visit.  Their designs are absolutely to die for!  And… great news … they offer online shopping.  Your visit to my fave Cali haunt is closer than you think!

These gorgeous beauties could light up any room.




These frames have been calling my name for a while now (hint, hint for gift idea)!

I love this ladder and bought myself one … now to find the perfect spot for her!  A towel bar or magazine rack … it has tons of potential!

Sweet addition to any comfy chair



Pillows perfect for summer!  I'm eyeing these for my porch!




These trunks will make a great conversation piece (and table) stacked up.



These cubes are a brilliant alternative to a coffee table – and serve as functional overflow seating!


Happy Shopping!
~charmed b