March 17, 2011

No Pinching

I’m a big fan of green in general, so St. Patrick’s Day is a welcome day to celebrate all things green.  There’s just something fresh, crisp and springy about the color green that takes me to my happy place.
Here’s a few adorable green finds that were just begging to be shared!

Tory Burch always knows how to do it right.  This cricket green bag is perfect for spring and will add a punch of color to any outfit.

This charm, from Charm Co, is a beautiful addition to a charm bracelet or worn solo.  Love it! 




Fantastic geometric pillows from Milk and Cookies on etsy will look adorable indoors or outdoors.


The littles can't be left out.  This adorable onesie with alligator applique, from The Pink Magnolias, will be a hit all spring and summer long.


Everyone knows I'm a big fan of HIGH high heels.  These Brian Atwood pumps at Saks are adorable and come in a bunch of colors. 

I have always loved Shel Silverstein and this book is a perfect addition for everyone's library, no matter your age!

This cuff bracelet is a darling piece that is perfect for jeans or any outfit for that matter!  Thanks Anthropologie for always having unique pieces to entertain our eyes!


This is my fave green find right now.  I love, love, LOVE this dress!  Thanks to A Savannah Redtop for introducing me to this great store, BleuBelle, in Savannah.


Happy Shopping!
~ charmed b