March 28, 2011

Show Home

Each March, my longtime bestie M and I make the trek to the Roswell Women's Club Show Home. I love this event and come home so inspired to decorate, decorate, DECORATE! In a change from the norm, this year's event was a series of 3 brownstone townhomes in downtown Roswell. The location can't be beat and each home was inspired with different personality. While I must confess, I am a bigger fan of traditional decor and classic looks than most of the modern designs shown, I did find a few photo worthy rooms that I couldn't resist snapping a picture of for my collection!

The Roswell Women's Club uses this event as a huge fundraiser for good doings in the community. Information about the organization, their charities and the fabulous designers whose looks were included in the houses can be found on their website.

Here are a few pics to get your decorating mojo working.  And now ... on with the show!

Lovely sitting area - it was shown off of a bedroom, but perfect for a den or living room too!
Divine guest bedroom - beautiful!

Shown as an older boy's room but equally nice as a guest room.  Love the light fixture!


Framed art is just simply a book of black and white photography they cut up.  Frames are from Room and Board - perfect!


Sleek lounge or den

The drapes add an elegant twist (literally)

Must have antique mirrored trunk as a dresser - fantastic!


Be inspired this rainy Monday!
~charmed b