March 29, 2011

Royally Yours

I can't explain my obsession with British Royalty, but will confess it does indeed exist.  Perhaps it was the Princess Di paperdolls I had as a young girl of the fact Zsa Zsa and I both have a love of tiaras that would make you think we are pagent princesses (is it weird to wear one when you vacume from time to time?), but I've loved all things royal for as long as I can remember.  And, on more than one occassion, I've probably lingered a little too long at Buckingham Palace or gotten a little too close to the guards!




With the event of the year, Kate and William's Royal Wedding, just a few weeks away: I thought that I'd share a few adorable finds that will put you in the spirit!  Yes, I'm sure to be one of those ridiculous gawking fans that will buy all of the magazines with the new royal couple on the cover!  You never know, this event may also inspire a craft or two that will grace the blog pages in weeks to come.

Every season (and in between), Ballard Designs is one of my essential, go to spots for new home decor wares.  I fell in love with these pillows when I saw them and think the crown needlepoint pillows are divine.  The flag pillow is so regal and just screaming for a spot in my formal living room!




So, embrace your inner royal!  Grab a tiara and one of these pillows and you surely will be fit for a queen!

~charmed b