April 28, 2011

Dear Tory

Dear Tory (Tory Burch - and yep, we are like BFF on a first name basis and all),

You have once again out done yourself.  Your spring and summer collections are chock full of "must haves" and perfect pieces that are so classically versatile I may just have to make them all my own.

I just don't even know where to start with these beauties!  You can pre-order many of the summer 2011 designs on Tory's site now and save the rush later!

The Stacked Logo Classic tote is the ultimate in versatile and great for summer days on the go!  I love the classic navy with tan, but there are so many colors to choose from!



The Meyer dress is the perfect frock for any occassion and easily transitions from spring all the way through fall!  This vintage print is adorably versatile and can go from work to a night out with ease!  LOVE IT! 


Does it get any more adorable than the Raffia Pom Pom Hat?  How precious with khaki shorts and a white top?  Or maybe even a cute black tube dress ... oh the possibilities! 


You know I love green - well this Square Reversible logo hip belt is the perfect flare for any outfit!


The Bradshaw Sandal in natural tan is just as sophisticated as Carrie herself!  I love this dressy espadrille heel - a glamorous alternative to the everyday wedge!


The Jacy Cardigan is another ever so versatile piece!  The back sports a really fun khaki and navy polka dot print that makes for a more stylish alternative than most basics.  Perfect to wear with shorts or with jeans! 


The Short Shelbee Dress just screams of summer.  It's cool weight is relaxed and pairs perfectly with heels, wedges or even flat sandals at the beach!  You know me ... it's going with those fantastic heels that are in the picture - LOVE!


My version of the everyday "flat" ... a wedge.  It's supportive and still gives me my go to comfort of a heel.  (and yes, I just said comfort and heel in the same sentence!).  The Criss Cross Espadrille sports a fresh geometric pattern that will give your outfit the splash of color and fun you need!


I better start looking for a second job because these beauties are growing on me and I might have to take them all home (or beg Dear Hubs to excuse the price tags!)

~charmed b