April 12, 2011

Like Butta ...


Spring is in the air here in the Atlanta area.  With spring break just wrapping, parents rejoice they survived the long drive to and from the beach and littles everywhere cry at the thought of returning to school!  For me, spring break is a gentle reminder that it's time to get my pedicure in shape for spring sandals! 

One of my favorite rituals of getting a pedicure is picking out a fun new polish.  While I stick with traditional on my fingertips, the little piggies get a more colorful option from time to time.  One of my favorite polish lines is the Butter London nail polish line.  The polishes are not only beautiful colors and long lasting, but "3 free" and do not contain formaldehyde, toluene or DBP. 




While I'm a big fan of Yummy Mummy and The Old Bill for everyday wear, spring break calls for a brighter, cheerier selection to fit the mood of the week.  Snog, Primrose Hill Picnic or Blowing Raspberries will do just fine! 

So get your little pinkies in tip top shape ... coat them with a little Butter!

~charmed b