April 02, 2011

In Preparation For Scott's

While I'd love to request Scott's Antique Market to take a more permanent rotation and be open daily, my pocketbook (and Dear Hubs) appreciate that my attendance at this treasure trove can be limited to once a month maximum.  It really depends on what you are shopping for, but there is no limit to what you will find!  Here are a few recent snapshots of accessories that are currently on my shopping list.  Watch out Scott's, your next market is a week away and I've already made a list!



Antique Corona Crown - fabulous!

Vintage Louis Vuitton trunk (this one had legs and a base added to make a coffee table) - I HEART Louis!



Unique driftwood accessories are a great addition

Fantastic mirror - this one has a great nautical / industrial feel






Happy Shopping!



~charmed b