The Dish (what you need):
- wreath form
- hot glue and glue gun
- inexpensive silk flowers in a single color (you can find these at discount and dollar stores)
- ribbon for bows
1. Begin by removing ALL of the stems from the flowers. Most silk flowers have a bloom that will just pop off if pulled gently. For my wreathes, I used about 10-12 stems of 5-7 flowers each stem. The amount you need is determined by how closely you bunch the flowers and the size of your form and your blooms.
2. Affix hot glue to the back of each bloom and attach to the wreath form. Take special attention to work in a specific area and move around the wreath. You don't need to cover the back of the wreath, just a few on the sides will cover the form well.
3. Leave about 2 inches of space for the hanger.
4. Cover the blank space with a bow. I recommend a wire trimmed ribbon that holds its shape well.
|Pop off the blossoms|
|Bunch tightly around the form|
Dazzle up your front door with these adorable and springy wreathes!