April 21, 2011

Decisions, Decisions ....

I am impatiently waiting for my backyard project to kickoff in the coming days.  With a complete yard transformation planned in my mind and dear Hubs reminding me that we need to "do this in phases", I'm hopeful that my lofty expectations are moderately satisfied.  I just can't wait for the screened in porch to be ready for entertaining and spending casual evenings at home!  Given the project's looming start, my eyes are peeled for furniture, pillows, accessories and serveware that will make my porch complete. 

While attempting to be cost conscious (afterall, there's a baby on the way), I have it in my head that new serveware and outdoor dishes are a must have to kickoff porch season.  I have plenty of platters and decanters ready for the entertaining; but adorable, durable dishes are something that I need to round out and be dinner ready!  After scouring Pottery Barn, Target, CB2 and many shops and catalogs in between; here's a few that have caught my eye ... now, which to choose?

Adorable punchy polka dot plates from French Bull

Artsy swirly serveware by French Bull
 

Love this drink caddy from Pottery Barn
 

Galvanized serveware from Pottery Barn
 
Black and White Stipes
Dots to go with the stripes!
Adorable geometrics are all the rage - love these Target finds in green!


Happy Shopping!
~ charmed b